Wednesday 1 May 2019

DF3

Attended DF3 at Grey High School Wednesday 3 April 2019.. Refer to the agenda for timetable and subjects.

There was a very interesting Hang Out with Dorothy Burt supported by  various slides. I will need to go over them and the Hang Out ant my own pace so I am able to process the information. There were references to Sir Ken Robinson which I need to follow up as it seems very interesting.
Setting up Google Sites and practicing doing these with the help of Madeline and Nicola was very useful and it a tool that I will be able to introduce into my classroom. Some children may be able to set up their own sites and those who do not know I, with support,

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see you getting so much out of the DFI Kevin. Your confidence is getting a real boost and it is wonderful to see you understanding more of this learning pedagogy and implementing it in your teaching using the 1:1 devices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful, helpful, positive comments.